Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in tending machines and equipment, such as screens, settlers, flotation cells, thickeners, or filterers, to process ore concentrate and slurry: Inspects machines, equipment, and conveyor systems to detect mechanical defects or malfunctions, and assigns workers to make repairs or adjustments.
- 2) Observes workers to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- 3) Instructs new employees in machine and equipment operation.
- 4) May be designated according to process supervised as Dewatering-Filtering Supervisor; Flotation Supervisor; Screen Supervisor.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "FILTER-PLANT SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILTER-PLANT SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILTER-PLANT SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILTER-PLANT SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3925