Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends filtering machines that separate liquids from slurry and remove impurities: Starts filter, and turns valves to circulate slurry through filtering machines to recover liquids from slurry.
- 2) Moves controls to regulate speed of drum rotation and turns valves to regulate vacuum pressure that forces slurry through liquid.
- 3) Observes discharge of filter cake from drum and adjusts controls to regulate speed of drum rotation.
- 4) May remove and replace filter cloths and clean drums or plates.
- 5) May tend equipment that filters, dionizes, and cools bulk wine.
Is being a "FILTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3919