Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends filter that removes excess water from activated carbon slurry, preparatory to drying, for variety of industrial and consumer applications: Moves lever to transfer carbon slurry from discharge chute onto revolving filter cloth.
- 2) Raises and lowers spreader gate to spread carbon uniformly over surface of filter cloth.
- 3) Dumps bags of processed carbon onto conveyor leading to shipping or storage area.
- 4) Monitors vacuum gauge on filter and observes color of wash water to detect leaks in cloth.
- 5) Scrapes carbon from surface of cloth, using wood paddle, to examine for leaks and other damage or wear.
- 6) Flushes filter cloth with water hose preparatory to changing cloths.
Is being a "FILTER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILTER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILTER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILTER HELPER"
Job Number: 3916