"FILM TOUCH-UP INSPECTOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and repairs circuitry image on photoresist film used in manufacture of printed circuit boards: Inspects film under magnifying glass for holes, breaks, and bridges in photoresist circuit image.
- 2) Removes excess photoresist, using knife.
- 3) Touches up holes and breaks in photoresist circuitry image, using photoresist ink pen.
- 4) Removes and stacks finished boards for transfer to next work station.
- 5) Maintains production reports.
- 6) May place lint free paper between dry film sheets to avoid scratching circuit images on film.
Is being a "FILM TOUCH-UP INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILM TOUCH-UP INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILM TOUCH-UP INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILM TOUCH-UP INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 3908