Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rents films and audio-visual equipment to individuals and organizations, such as schools, churches, clubs, and business firms: Views incoming films to familiarize self with content.
- 2) Recommends films on specific subjects to show to designated group, utilizing knowledge of film content, availability of film, and rental charge.
- 3) Determines and quotes rental charges for film, depending on purpose for showing film, number of times to be shown, and size of audience.
- 4) Writes orders, listing shipping date, show date, and method of shipping film.
- 5) Posts film rental dates on office records to complete reservation.
- 6) May write or type correspondence, invoices, and shipping labels.
- 7) May visit prospective or current customers to sell film-rental and audio-visual-equipment-renting service.
Is being a "FILM-RENTAL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILM-RENTAL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILM-RENTAL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILM-RENTAL CLERK"
Job Number: 3911