"FILM OR VIDEOTAPE EDITOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Edits motion picture film, television or cable television video tape, and sound tracks: Evaluates and selects scenes in terms of dramatic and entertainment value and story continuity.
- 2) Trims film segments to specified lengths and reassembles segments in sequence that presents story with maximum effect, or edits video tape, using editing equipment.
- 3) Reviews assembled film or edited video tape on screen or monitor and makes corrections.
- 4) Confers with supervisory personnel and others concerning filming of scenes.
- 5) May specialize in particular field of film or video editing, such as feature, news, sound, sound effects, or music.
Is being a "FILM OR VIDEOTAPE EDITOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILM OR VIDEOTAPE EDITOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILM OR VIDEOTAPE EDITOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILM OR VIDEOTAPE EDITOR"
Job Number: 3905