Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Classifies, catalogs, and maintains library of motion picture films, photographic slides, and video and audio tapes: Classifies and catalogs items according to contents and purpose and prepares index cards for file reference.
- 2) Maintains records of items received, stored, issued, and returned.
- 3) Stores items and records according to classification and catalog number.
- 4) Delivers and retrieves items to and from departments by hand or push cart.
- 5) May prepare, store, and retrieve classification and catalog information, lecture notes, or other documents related to documents stored, using computer.
- 6) May be designated according to items stored as Audio-Tape Librarian; Film Librarian.
Is being a "FILM-OR-TAPE LIBRARIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILM-OR-TAPE LIBRARIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILM-OR-TAPE LIBRARIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILM-OR-TAPE LIBRARIAN"
Job Number: 3910