"FILM LABORATORY TECHNICIAN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to process motion picture film: Mixes specified chemicals according to formula to prepare solutions for use in processing film.
- 2) Cuts and arranges film and splices film together according to written instructions or edited test print, using splicer.
- 3) Compares film with edited print to detect irregularities in detail and color.
- 4) Projects film on screen to detect defects in printing and developing, such as blurs, scratches, and perforations, using motion picture projector.
- 5) Approves film for release, rejects defective film, or routes film to specified department for further processing.
- 6) May be designated according to specialty as Film Inspector; Film Splicer.
Is being a "FILM LABORATORY TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILM LABORATORY TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILM LABORATORY TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILM LABORATORY TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 3901