"FILM LABORATORY TECHNICIAN II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs one or combination of following tasks to process motion picture film: Tends machine that automatically develops exposed film.
- 2) Tends machine that dries film.
- 3) Rewinds film by hand or tends machine that automatically inspects, cleans, counts footage, and rewinds reels of film.
- 4) Numbers film by hand or tends machine that numbers film for identification purposes.
- 5) Tends machine that brushes wax on splices to strengthen film at junctures and applies wax to sprocket holes of film to facilitate passage through projector.
- 6) Removes damaged film sections or repairs defective sections, using handtools.
- 7) May be designated according to specialty as Developing-Machine Tender; Drying-Machine Tender; Film Numberer; Rewinder; Waxer Tender.
Is being a "FILM LABORATORY TECHNICIAN II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILM LABORATORY TECHNICIAN II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILM LABORATORY TECHNICIAN II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILM LABORATORY TECHNICIAN II"
Job Number: 3903