Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates motion picture projector to inspect home movie film and visually examines slides for defects to determine need for reprocessing and repair: Randomly selects specified number of home movie reels and inserts reels in magazine of projector.
- 2) Threads film through projector onto take-up reel.
- 3) Starts projector and adjusts lens to focus image on screen.
- 4) Examines projected image to detect defective exposure or color density and presence of scratches or foreign matter.
- 5) Records findings on quality control sheet and notifies processing department personnel regarding need for machine adjustments or customer regarding defective camera lens.
- 6) Measures width of film to determine accuracy of slitting, using precision measuring instrument, and notifies slitting department personnel when width is not within specified tolerances.
- 7) Examines specified number of randomly selected photographic slides to detect scratches or defects in color density, accuracy, and exposure.
- 8) Records type defect and reprocessing required on quality control form and routes form and defective slides to processing department.
- 9) Conveys acceptable reels and slides to packaging department.
- 10) Collects daily reports from production personnel, totals production figures, and calculates production averages to determine whether quotas have been met.
Is being a "FILM INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILM INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILM INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILM INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 3900