Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to develop still or motion-picture film: Pulls reel of motion-picture film or rack of film strips through trapdoor into darkroom.
- 2) Examines film to determine type processing required, utilizing knowledge of film developing techniques.
- 3) Feels edges of film to detect tears and repairs film, using hand stapler.
- 4) Mounts film in guide slot of developing machine according to length of time required for processing and pulls lever to lower film into processing position.
- 5) Flips switch to start machine that transports film through series of solutions and into drying cabinet to develop and dry film.
- 6) Observes film passing through machine to determine density of image and adjusts machine controls to shorten or lengthen path of film through solutions according to observation.
- 7) May be designated according to type film developed as Negative Developer; Positive Developer.
Is being a "FILM DEVELOPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILM DEVELOPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILM DEVELOPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILM DEVELOPER"
Job Number: 3898