Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment, such as spray line, oven, conveyor, and winding reel to produce transparent plastic wrapping material from prepared chemical solutions: Opens valves to spray solution from bank of spray nozzles onto moving conveyor.
- 2) Observes gauges and adjusts controls to regulate oven temperature, spray rate of solution, and conveyor speed to produce sheeting of specified thickness and quality.
- 3) Examines sheet material and inserts marker in spooled material to indicate defective areas.
- 4) May control operations from remote-controlled panelboard.
- 5) May send sample piece of material to laboratory for analysis.
- 6) May examine thickness and clarity of material, using micrometer and illuminated viewing panel.
- 7) May operate solvent recovery unit.
Is being a "FILM-CASTING OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILM-CASTING OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILM-CASTING OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILM-CASTING OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3909