"FILLING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically injects cream filling into snack-size cakes: Starts pump to fill machine hopper with filling.
- 2) Presses button to activate conveyor that conveys cakes under nozzles that automatically inject filling into cakes.
- 3) Observes cakes being filled to ascertain that cream is injected into center of cakes in prescribed portions.
- 4) Observes action of automatic dumping device at end of conveyor to ensure that all cakes in pan are dumped onto another conveyor which routes them for packaging.
- 5) Cleans residual filling from machine hopper and nozzles.
- 6) May turn hand valves to regulate pressurized flow and quantities of cream filling injected into cakes.
- 7) May collect and weigh measured amounts of aerated filling to ensure conformance with gravity specifications.
- 8) May remove, discard, and keep tally of unacceptable cakes.
Is being a "FILLING MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILLING MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILLING MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILLING MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 3893