"FILLING-MACHINE SET-UP MECHANIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up filling and sealing machines to pack potato chips in bags: Selects spouts according to size of bags being filled and attaches spouts to circular conveyor of filling machine, using handtools.
- 2) Adjusts height of conveyor that moves filled bags from spouts of circular conveyor.
- 3) Sets filling-machine scales according to weight specified for filled bags.
- 4) Starts heating unit of sealing machine and sets date on stamping unit of sealing machine.
- 5) Fills inkwell of stamping unit and regulates flow of ink onto stamp pad.
- 6) Places container under conveyor to catch chips from overflow of filling machine and dumps chips into filling-machine hopper.
- 7) Distributes supplies, such as bags and boxes, to workers engaged in tending machines.
- 8) Transports boxes of potato chips to storage area, using handtruck.
Is being a "FILLING-MACHINE SET-UP MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILLING-MACHINE SET-UP MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILLING-MACHINE SET-UP MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILLING-MACHINE SET-UP MECHANIC"
Job Number: 3897