Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that fills cavities of aluminum extrusions with cement to form thermal-conduction barriers for use in manufacturing windows and doors: Moves machine controls to regulate extrusion feed rate and speed of cement flow.
- 2) Adjusts drive wheels, pressure rollers, and cement needle according to extrusion size and cavity to be filled, using wrenches.
- 3) Starts machine that conveys extrusion on rollers through machine for filling operation.
- 4) Observes operation to ensure cavity filling meets company standards.
- 5) Readjusts settings when cavity filling falls below specifications.
- 6) Stacks filled extrusions discharged from machine into cart with assistance from coworker.
- 7) Places separator blocks and sticks between extrusion layers to prevent sticking and facilitate cement drying.
Is being a "FILLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3896