Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills pillows, cushions, and comforters with down, kapok, wool, or other filler, using filling machine: Ties or holds opening of cover around discharge tube of filling machine and presses button to start blower that sucks filling into cover.
- 2) Estimates amount of filler blown into cover by either timing blower or weighing articles.
- 3) Stuffs filling into open end of cover, using metal rod.
- 4) May stuff covers by hand.
- 5) May be designated according to article filled as Cushion Filler; Pillow Filler; Sleeping-Bag Filler; or according to kind of filler used as Down Filler.
Is being a "FILLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILLER"
Job Number: 3885