Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Trims and smooths edges, surfaces, and impressed or raised designs of jewelry articles and jewelry findings, using files, chisels, and saws: Places article in holding device or against bench pin.
- 2) Files or cuts excess metal from surfaces and ornamentations, such as filigree or relief designs.
- 3) Miters joints and ends of formed ring blanks, using file.
- 4) May smooth and polish edges and soldered areas of jewelry, using abrasive wheel.
- 5) May operate motor-driven filing machine.
Is being a "FILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILER"
Job Number: 3879