"FILE CLERK II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Files correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts, and other records in alphabetical or numerical order, or according to subject matter, or other system.
- 2) Disposes of obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements.
- 3) May copy records on photocopying or microfilming machines.
- 4) May type labels or reports.
- 5) May make calculations or use calculating machine to keep files current.
- 6) May be designated according to material filed.
Is being a "FILE CLERK II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FILE CLERK II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FILE CLERK II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FILE CLERK II"
Job Number: 3877