"FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN, POULTRY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects farms for compliance with contract and cooperative agreement standards and advises farmers regarding development programs to aid in producing quality poultry products: Tours farms to inspect facilities and equipment for adequacy, sanitation and efficiency of operations.
- 2) Examines chickens for evidence of disease and growth rate to determine effectiveness of medication and feeding programs.
- 3) Recommends changes in facilities, equipment, and medication to improve production, based on knowledge of poultry farming, hatchery operations and processing.
- 4) Informs farmers of new procedures and techniques, government regulations and company and association production standards to enable them to upgrade farms and meet requirements.
- 5) Recommends laboratory testing of diseased chickens, feeds, and supplements or gathers samples and takes them to plant laboratory for analysis.
- 6) Reports findings of farm conditions, laboratory tests, recommendations and farmers' reactions to keep superior apprised of farmers' efforts to furnish quality products.
Is being a "FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN, POULTRY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN, POULTRY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN, POULTRY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN, POULTRY"
Job Number: 3864