Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Advises and trains customer or other personnel in operation, overhaul, and maintenance of company aircraft, applying knowledge of aircraft systems, company specifications, and Federal Aviation Administration inspection procedures and specifications: Conducts investigations to determine source of technical problems.
- 2) Evaluates results of investigations and recommends corrective action to customer and manufacturing plant.
- 3) Trains customer or other personnel in operation, overhaul, and maintenance of aircraft.
- 4) May oversee mechanical and structural repairs.
- 5) May compile technical data pertaining to changes and improvements.
- 6) May be required to work in field at permanent station.
- 7) May be required to be licensed by Federal Aviation Administration in job occurring in air transportation.
Is being a "FIELD-SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD-SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD-SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD-SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE"
Job Number: 3873