Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs and repairs microfilming, film-developing, and auxiliary photographic equipment at customers' premises: Assembles equipment and connects water and electrical lines, using handtools and following wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- 2) Tests equipment performance and demonstrates operation and servicing of equipment to customer.
- 3) Examines faulty equipment and processed film, interprets laboratory reports, and analyzes customer complaints to diagnose equipment malfunction.
- 4) Repairs defective units, using handtools and repair manuals.
- 5) Schedules service calls according to customer location and urgency of need.
- 6) Recommends equipment design changes or upgrading as needed.
- 7) Interviews prospective buyers and reports leads to sales personnel.
Is being a "FIELD-SERVICE ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD-SERVICE ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD-SERVICE ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD-SERVICE ENGINEER"
Job Number: 3872