"FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs and repairs electronic equipment, such as computer, radar, missile-control, avionics, and communication systems, in field installations: Consults with customer or supervisor to plan layout of equipment.
- 2) Studies blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- 3) Installs or oversees installation of equipment according to manufacturer's specifications.
- 4) Operates system to demonstrate equipment and to analyze malfunctions.
- 5) Interprets maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repairs equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and handtools.
- 6) Instructs and directs workers in servicing and repairing equipment.
- 7) Consults with engineering personnel to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance.
- 8) May instruct workers in electronic theory.
- 9) May supervise workers in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance.
- 10) May advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product improvements.
Is being a "FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER"
Job Number: 10835