Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Maintains records of equipment, materials, and supplies used in construction, installation, and maintenance of electric-power distribution lines and facilities: Observes operations of field crew, and records data, such as equipment installed or replaced, materials and supplies used, and labor costs.
- 2) Prepares sketches or enters on drawing type of equipment installed and location of equipment in order that circuit maps and blueprints can be corrected.
- 3) Prepares and attaches identification tags to equipment, such as transformers and switches removed from service for repair or storage.
- 4) Prepares and nails metal tags on pole indicating circuit and station in transmission or distribution line.
- 5) Maintains inventory of equipment in field truck and prepares requisitions for replacement parts, materials, and supplies.
Is being a "FIELD RECORDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD RECORDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD RECORDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD RECORDER"
Job Number: 3860