Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Identifies and verifies information shown on aerial photographs used in map making: Travels over photographed area to observe and record all cultural and drainage features shown and not shown on photograph.
- 2) Verifies numbers, names, and classes of roads and highways, location and number of railroads, location of state and county lines, and location and identification of streams, rivers, lakes, schools, and major buildings.
- 3) Marks observations on map overlay, using specified symbols.
- 4) Determines elevation of hills, trees, and buildings, using geometry.
- 5) Obtains boundary and other official information from county records.
- 6) May use stereoscope to combine information from two aerial maps.
Is being a "FIELD-MAP EDITOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD-MAP EDITOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD-MAP EDITOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD-MAP EDITOR"
Job Number: 3868