Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Contacts dairy farmers to negotiate contracts for purchase of dairy products and to discuss methods for improving milk production: Negotiates with farmers for long-term contracts to purchase milk or cream of specified butterfat content.
- 2) Discusses milk production problems and tests milk for butterfat content, sediment, and bacteria.
- 3) Suggests methods of feeding, housing, and milking to improve production and to comply with sanitary regulations.
- 4) May set up truck routes to haul milk to dairy.
- 5) May solicit memberships in cooperative association.
- 6) May sell items, such as dairy farm equipment, chemicals, and feed.
Is being a "FIELD-CONTACT TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD-CONTACT TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD-CONTACT TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD-CONTACT TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 3867