Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in erecting prefabricated homes at construction site: Verifies alignment of floor, walls, ceilings, and roof panels positioned on house foundation visually and with level for compliance with specifications.
- 2) Trains new workers in construction procedures and techniques.
- 3) Installs prefabricated exterior doors, using handtools.
- 4) Maintains production and time records and requisitions supplies.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May supervise workers installing trim and components in prefabricated homes and be designated Trim-Crew Supervisor.
Is being a "FIELD-ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD-ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD-ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD-ASSEMBLY SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3866