"FIELD ARTILLERY SENIOR SERGEANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in direction of artillery fire, target acquisition, operation of field artillery, operation of radar equipment, and operation of survey and fire direction equipment incident to control of artillery fire and naval gunfire: Prepares field orders, training, and status reports, and intelligence reports.
- 2) Advises superior on assignments, promotions, and other matters related to troop welfare.
- 3) Prepares schedule for unit training.
- 4) Conducts classes on unit drill, military courtesy, and similar subjects.
- 5) Assists supervisor on inspection tour of artillery units, and prepares notes on discrepancies found.
- 6) Initiates corrective action to correct discrepancies.
Is being a "FIELD ARTILLERY SENIOR SERGEANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD ARTILLERY SENIOR SERGEANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD ARTILLERY SENIOR SERGEANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD ARTILLERY SENIOR SERGEANT"
Job Number: 3854