"FIELD ARTILLERY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Collects, records, and evaluates information pertinent to location of enemy weapons for use by friendly artillery, using chronograph, gun direction computer, and other fire direction equipment: Observes enemy fire, using transit and records angle to firing position.
- 2) Measures velocity of projectiles fired from enemy weapon, using chronograph.
- 3) Determines direction of enemy weapons, using gun direction computer.
- 4) Collects data and constructs firing chart to plot target location.
- 5) Computes azimuth, elevation, and other firing data.
- 6) Communicates firing data to artillery unit personnel, using radio and transmits artillery fire adjustment data to artillery unit.
Is being a "FIELD ARTILLERY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD ARTILLERY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD ARTILLERY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD ARTILLERY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 3853