"FIELD ARTILLERY CREWMEMBER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Loads and fires field artillery gun or howitzer during combat or training situations: Selects firing site and positions cannon according to orders.
- 2) Camouflages position if terrain and situation require camouflage.
- 3) Loads ammunition into breech of cannon.
- 4) Fires cannon upon order.
- 5) Realigns cannon position to engage target and repeats cannon firing procedures to fulfill mission requirements on target.
- 6) Inspects weapon and replaces worn or unserviceable parts, such as gears, springs, and ejectors.
- 7) Cleans and lubricates hubs, wheels, and similar assemblies, using handtools, brushes, solvents, and rags.
Is being a "FIELD ARTILLERY CREWMEMBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FIELD ARTILLERY CREWMEMBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FIELD ARTILLERY CREWMEMBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FIELD ARTILLERY CREWMEMBER"
Job Number: 3852