Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Grinds and sands ceramic products, such as clay slabs, refractory tiles, ceramic tiles, and bisque tiles to remove defects, press marks, or rough spots: Grinds, brushes, or scrapes surface of ceramic product to remove rough spots, press marks, and defects, using power grinder and wire or stiff brush.
- 2) Smooths edges and surface of product, using sandpaper or handstone.
- 3) Discards broken or poorly pressed tile.
- 4) Stacks ceramic tile or clay slates in specified pattern on boards, plates, trays, or in saggers.
- 5) May measure dimensions of tile for conformance to specifications, using gauge.
- 6) May tend machine that automatically fettles tile.
Is being a "FETTLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FETTLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FETTLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FETTLER"
Job Number: 3844