Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists FERRYBOAT OPERATOR, CABLE in operation of cable-guided ferryboat to transport passengers, motor vehicles, and freight across river, by performing following duties: Signals vehicle operators to drive vehicles onto ferryboat, or drives vehicles onto ferryboat.
- 2) Places blocks under wheels of vehicles.
- 3) Transfers freight onto ferryboat, using handtruck or power truck.
- 4) Raises ferryboat gates by hand or by turning windlass.
- 5) Unties stay ropes from dock.
- 6) Collects fares from customers.
- 7) Refuels engines and lubricates mechanical equipment.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "FERRYBOAT-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FERRYBOAT-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FERRYBOAT-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FERRYBOAT-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 3842