Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends fermenting tanks and auxiliary equipment to produce active constituent of antibiotic drug products: Starts agitator fermenting and mixing tanks and adds prescribed quantities of ingredients, such as salt, sugar, and yeast.
- 2) Turns valves and starts pumps to transfer mixture to fermenting tank and maintain specified temperature in tanks for prescribed time.
- 3) Opens valves to admit water, liquid seed antibiotic, and foam-preventing oil, according to critical plant specifications.
- 4) Unbolts lid of fermenter tank and measures level of solution, using dipstick.
- 5) Turns valves to transfer mixture to crystallization tank for further processing.
Is being a "FERMENTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FERMENTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FERMENTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FERMENTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3838