"FENCE-MAKING MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine that forms wire mesh fencing: Places rolls of wire onto spools and joins wire ends, using acetylene torch.
- 2) Selects mesh die, according to wire size.
- 3) Bolts die on weaving spindle of machine and draws wire through die to specified height, according to work ticket specifications.
- 4) Turns setscrew to adjust automatic wirecutter, using wrench.
- 5) Pushes buttons on control panel to start oil pump, machine motor, and automatic shutoff device.
- 6) Pulls lever to start machine.
- 7) Observes machine counter and removes rolls of fencing following length specifications on work ticket.
- 8) Records number of fabricated rolls on work card.
- 9) May move rolls to galvanizing department, using handtruck.
- 10) May use electric butt welder to join wire ends.
Is being a "FENCE-MAKING MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FENCE-MAKING MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FENCE-MAKING MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FENCE-MAKING MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3835