Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that washes and treats felt with chemical preservatives: Wraps felt around machine spindle or presses button to start rollers that pull felt into machine.
- 2) Turns valves to admit water, steam, detergents, caustics, and other chemicals into machine at specified intervals according to specifications.
- 3) Presses button to start machine washing and treating cycles.
- 4) Unloads machine with aid of another worker or threads felt through rollers for removal of moisture.
- 5) May tend machine to dye felt and be designated Felt-Dyeing-Machine Tender.
Is being a "FELT-WASHING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FELT-WASHING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FELT-WASHING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FELT-WASHING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 3832