Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that sands and smooths surface of felt strips to reduce thickness and impart finish: Mounts roll of felt on machine brackets and draws end over and under machine bed and rollers onto takeup spindle.
- 2) Turns handwheel to adjust clearance between sanding rollers according to specifications.
- 3) Starts machine and observes felt for discolorations and loose fibers.
- 4) Verifies thickness of felt, using gauge.
- 5) Removes finished roll from machine.
Is being a "FELT-STRIP FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FELT-STRIP FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FELT-STRIP FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FELT-STRIP FINISHER"
Job Number: 3830