Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stacks sheets of paper into loading tray of sheet-fed offset press or preloading stand adjacent to press: Compares identifying information on paper stock with specifications on work order to verify delivery of specified paper stock.
- 2) Flexes stack of paper with hands to prevent paper from jamming in press and places stack into loading tray of sheet-fed offset press or preloading stand adjacent to press.
- 3) Adjusts feeder mechanism on press to correspond with size of paper.
- 4) May operate mechanical truck to transport boxes of paper to press area.
- 5) May fill ink fountains and clean press and press components to maintain press in working order.
Is being a "FEEDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FEEDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FEEDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FEEDER"
Job Number: 3814