Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds or off bears tobacco leaves, bundles, or strips to or from processing machine: Loads tobacco onto conveyor or into chutes or hoppers with hands, pitchfork, or shovel, or dumps tobacco from tubs or hampers onto conveyor, using hoist or hydraulic lift.
- 2) Places containers at discharge end of conveyor to catch tobacco.
- 3) Pushes containers onto scales.
- 4) Starts and stops conveyors.
- 5) May spray tobacco leaves with water to moisten tobacco for further processing.
- 6) May be designated according to task performed as Packing-Machine Feeder; Rack Loader II.
Is being a "FEEDER-CATCHER, TOBACCO" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FEEDER-CATCHER, TOBACCO" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FEEDER-CATCHER, TOBACCO"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FEEDER-CATCHER, TOBACCO"
Job Number: 3815