Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends nailing, slugging, stapling, or tacking machine that attaches shoe parts, such as heel, insole, and shank to partially assembled shoes: Aligns parts on bed of machine, or positions them under machine head.
- 2) Depresses pedal that lowers holding device, or holds parts against guide.
- 3) Depresses pedal or lever that drives fasteners into parts.
- 4) Fills hopper of nailing or tacking machine, or replaces wire spool on spindle of slugging or stapling machine.
- 5) May brush cement onto parts prior to joining.
- 6) May be designated according to part joined as Heeler, Machine; Insole Tacker; Ornament Stapler; Top-Lift Nailer.
- 7) May be designated: Bow Stapler; Buckle Stapler; Fiber-Heel-Piece Shaper; Gore Stapler; Heel-Seat Filler; Heel-Seat-Flap Stapler; Nail Welter; Outsole Tacker; Platform Stapler; Rand Tacker; Shank Stapler; Sole Stapler, Welt; Toe Stapler.
Is being a "FASTENER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FASTENER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FASTENER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FASTENER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 3793