Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Serves customer of fast food restaurant: Requests customer order and depresses keys of multicounting machine to simultaneously record order and compute bill.
- 2) Selects requested food items from serving or storage areas and assembles items on serving tray or in takeout bag.
- 3) Notifies kitchen personnel of shortages or special orders.
- 4) Serves cold drinks, using drink-dispensing machine, or frozen milk drinks or desserts, using milkshake or frozen custard machine.
- 5) Makes and serves hot beverages, using automatic water heater or coffeemaker.
- 6) Presses lids onto beverages and places beverages on serving tray or in takeout container.
- 8) May cook or apportion french fries or perform other minor duties to prepare food, serve customers, or maintain orderly eating or serving areas.
Is being a "FAST-FOODS WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FAST-FOODS WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FAST-FOODS WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FAST-FOODS WORKER"
Job Number: 3795