"FARMWORKER, VEGETABLE I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives and operates farm machinery to plant, cultivate, and harvest vegetables, such as peas, lettuce, tomatoes, and lima beans: Attaches farm implements, such as plow, planter, fertilizer applicator, and harvester, to tractor and drives tractor in fields to prepare soil and plant, fertilize, and harvest crops.
- 2) Thins, hoes, and weeds row crops, using hand implements.
- 3) Irrigates land to provide sufficient moisture for crop growth, using irrigation method appropriate to crop or locality.
- 4) May mix spray solutions and spray crops.
- 5) May supervise seasonal workers and keep time records of workers.
- 6) May use horse-drawn equipment to plant, cultivate, and harvest crops.
- 7) May adjust and maintain farm machinery.
- 8) May be identified with crop raised.
Is being a "FARMWORKER, VEGETABLE I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FARMWORKER, VEGETABLE I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FARMWORKER, VEGETABLE I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FARMWORKER, VEGETABLE I"
Job Number: 3788