Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to feed or off bear farm machines used to plant, harvest, and clean crops: Loads containers of rooted cuttings, plants, seedlings, or bulbs on planting machine and pulls levers to start planting and watering mechanisms.
- 2) Walks beside or rides on machine while inserting plants in planter-mechanism clamp, pocket, or tube at specified intervals.
- 3) Dumps, pitches, scoops, or shovels materials and products, such as bulbs, onions, and nuts into feed hopper.
- 4) Guides plants onto feed conveyor.
- 5) Picks up spilled products and places them on feed mechanism.
- 6) Notifies designated coworker when machine malfunctions are observed.
- 7) Stacks empty boxes in conveyor discharge rack or hangs bags on hooks under discharge chute, and flips baffle lever that channels discharge flow to catch products.
- 8) Closes ends of filled sacks, using tie wires.
- 9) Loads sacks or boxes onto truck or trailer, or guides discharge spout over truck, trailer, or silo.
- 10) Cleans machinery, such as planting or digging mechanism and chain conveyor.
- 11) Lubricates, adjusts, and replaces machinery parts, using handtools.
Is being a "FARMWORKER, MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FARMWORKER, MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FARMWORKER, MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FARMWORKER, MACHINE"
Job Number: 3785