"FARMWORKER, GRAIN II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs variety of manual tasks appropriate for grain crop being cultivated and harvested: Cultivates and thins crops, using hoe.
- 2) Removes undesirable and excess growth, such as tassels, suckers, and weeds, by hand.
- 3) Carries supplies, such as bags and baling wires, to workers in fields.
- 4) Clears irrigation ditches, using shovel.
- 5) Loads and unloads trucks.
- 6) Repairs fences and buildings, using carpenter's handtools.
- 7) Cleans and lubricates farm machines.
- 8) May be identified with task being performed, such as hoeing, detasseling, and picking; or with crop being worked, such as hybrid seed-corn, field beans and peas, and wheat.
Is being a "FARMWORKER, GRAIN II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FARMWORKER, GRAIN II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FARMWORKER, GRAIN II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FARMWORKER, GRAIN II"
Job Number: 3783