"FARMWORKER, GENERAL II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs variety of manual, animal-and-crop-raising tasks on general farm under close supervision: Feeds and waters cattle, poultry, and pets.
- 2) Cleans barns, stables, pens, and kennels, using rake, shovel, water, and other cleaning materials.
- 3) Digs seedlings, such as tobacco plants, strawberries, tomatoes, and orchard trees, using hoe, and transplants them by hand.
- 4) Shovels earth to clear irrigation ditches and opens sluice gates to irrigate crops.
- 5) Cleans plows, combines, and tractors, using scraper and broom.
- 6) Picks, cuts, or pulls fruits and vegetables to harvest crop.
- 7) Stacks loose hay, using pitchfork, or pitches hay into automatic baling machine.
- 8) Stacks bales of hay and bucks them onto wagon or truck, using handhook.
Is being a "FARMWORKER, GENERAL II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FARMWORKER, GENERAL II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FARMWORKER, GENERAL II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FARMWORKER, GENERAL II"
Job Number: 3781