Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks on dairy farm: Washes and sprays cows with water, insecticides, and repellants.
- 2) Flushes, brushes, and scrapes refuse from walls and floors to minimize infestation.
- 3) Examines cows and reports estrus, injuries, and disease to supervisor.
- 4) Administers prescribed treatments and reports problems requiring veterinary attention to supervisor.
- 5) Weighs, loads, mixes, and distributes feed.
- 6) Replaces bedding in stalls.
- 7) Herds cows from milking parlor to pasture.
- 8) Loads animals to be sold onto trucks.
- 9) Cleans and sterilizes milk containers and equipment, and tends pumps that automatically clean milk pipelines.
- 10) Milks cows by hand and using milking machine.
- 11) Cultivates, harvests, and stores feed crops, using farm equipment, such as trucks and tractors.
- 12) May build and maintain fences and farm facilities.
- 13) May repair and lubricate equipment and machinery.
- 14) May maintain data, such as breeding and cost records.
Is being a "FARMWORKER, DAIRY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FARMWORKER, DAIRY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FARMWORKER, DAIRY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FARMWORKER, DAIRY"
Job Number: 3773