"FARMER, CASH GRAIN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plants, cultivates, and harvests one or more grain crops, such as barley, corn, rice, soybeans, and wheat, for cash sale: Selects and buys type and amount of seed to be grown, taking into consideration local growing conditions and market demands.
- 2) Operates equipment to plow, disk, harrow, and fertilize ground and to plant grain.
- 3) Plans harvesting, considering ripeness and maturity of grain and weather conditions and operates grain-harvesting equipment.
- 4) Sells grain or stores grain for future sale.
- 5) Directs activities of workers.
- 6) Hires and discharges workers.
- 7) May be designated according to specific grain grown as Corn Grower; Rice Farmer; Soybean Grower; Wheat Grower.
Is being a "FARMER, CASH GRAIN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FARMER, CASH GRAIN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FARMER, CASH GRAIN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FARMER, CASH GRAIN"
Job Number: 3762