Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides comprehensive medical services for members of family, regardless of age or sex, on continuing basis: Examines patients, using medical instruments and equipment.
- 2) Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- 3) Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- 4) Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- 5) Administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
- 6) Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- 7) Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- 8) Provides prenatal care to pregnant women, delivers babies, and provides postnatal care to mothers and infants.
- 9) Performs surgical procedures commensurate with surgical competency.
- 10) Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient's well-being.
Is being a "FAMILY PRACTITIONER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FAMILY PRACTITIONER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FAMILY PRACTITIONER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FAMILY PRACTITIONER"
Job Number: 3755