Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fells trees, applying specified cutting procedures to control direction of fall: Clears brush from work area and escape route, and cuts saplings and other trees from falling path, using ax and chain saw.
- 2) Saws or chops undercut in bole of tree to fix designated direction of fall, using chain saw and ax, and saws opposite side to fell tree.
- 3) Drives wedges behind saw with mall to tip tree and prevent binding of saw.
- 4) May cut limbs from tree.
- 5) May cut tree into log lengths.
- 6) May tag trees in unsafe condition with high visibility ribbon.
- 7) Workers are classified as FALLER I where adherence to standards of minimum tree damage are of prime importance and considerable judgment is exercised in determining cutting techniques.
Is being a "FALLER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FALLER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FALLER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FALLER II"
Job Number: 3754