"FACTORY LAY-OUT ENGINEER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans layout of complete departments of industrial plant or commercial establishment to provide maximum possible operating efficiency: Measures and studies available floor space and draws plan of floor space to scale, using drafting tools.
- 2) Studies sequence of operations to be performed and flow of materials.
- 3) Studies and measures machines, conveyors, benches, furnaces, and other equipment.
- 4) Coordinates all available knowledge and information into finished scale drawing, showing most efficient location for each piece of equipment and necessary working area around each.
- 5) May use computer-assisted design/drafting equipment.
Is being a "FACTORY LAY-OUT ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FACTORY LAY-OUT ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FACTORY LAY-OUT ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FACTORY LAY-OUT ENGINEER"
Job Number: 3751