"FABRICATOR, INDUSTRIAL FURNACE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and installs structural and electrical components to fabricate high-temperature industrial furnaces: Lays refractory brick to insulate furnace interior, using masonry trowel and mortar.
- 2) Drills holes in brick to provide openings for heater elements, wiring, and instruments, according to shop drawings and schematics.
- 3) Attaches manual or power door opening mechanisms and chain and heater guards, using power tools.
- 4) Installs and wires heater elements, instruments, gauges, motors, and controls, following electrical schematics and blueprints.
- 5) Tests assembled unit for operational defects and makes necessary adjustments.
- 6) Operates paint sprayer to paint furnace as specified.
- 7) Places completed unit in crate for shipment.
Is being a "FABRICATOR, INDUSTRIAL FURNACE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FABRICATOR, INDUSTRIAL FURNACE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FABRICATOR, INDUSTRIAL FURNACE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FABRICATOR, INDUSTRIAL FURNACE"
Job Number: 3738