"FABRICATOR, FOAM RUBBER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts and assembles padded articles, such as mattresses or cushions, from molded foam rubber sheets, pads, or scrap: Positions and measures or marks pattern outline on foam rubber piece, using tape measure and crayon or pencil.
- 2) Cuts around measurement or pattern outline, using electric knife or bandsaw.
- 3) May place two identical pieces together, brush cement along edge, and press edges of pieces together to form cushion or mattress.
- 4) May cement strips around edges of assembled pieces and over seams to provide smooth finish and reinforce seams.
- 5) May staple spring assembly to wood frame and leno or sisal cloth to top of springs to form box-spring unit.
Is being a "FABRICATOR, FOAM RUBBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FABRICATOR, FOAM RUBBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FABRICATOR, FOAM RUBBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FABRICATOR, FOAM RUBBER"
Job Number: 3737