Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that shrinks rubberized fabric sheeting or tubing to increase strength of material: Positions reel of rubberized stock in letoff rack, by hand or using hoist.
- 2) Adjusts stock guides and tension rollers on machine, using handtools, to accommodate stock.
- 3) Dumps powdered soapstone in hopper of equipment to dust stock.
- 4) Moves controls to regulate temperature of water in dip tank and speed of equipment.
- 5) Threads rubberized fabric stock through machine.
- 6) Starts equipment that moves stock through water bath, drying compartment, under soapstone dispenser, and onto windup reel.
Is being a "FABRIC NORMALIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FABRIC NORMALIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FABRIC NORMALIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FABRIC NORMALIZER"
Job Number: 3733